Ironwood Institute are delighted to announce the addition of three new courses on offer to both international and domestic students:
- AMP80215 Graduate Diploma of Agribusiness (CRICOS 090828K)
- BSB80215 Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership (CRICOS 090831D)
- 10086NAT Course in Preparation for IELTS (CRICOS 090827M)
10086NAT Course in Preparation for IELTS
The 10086NAT Course in Preparation for IELTS is designed for people who have minimum English language proficiency of International Second Language Proficiency Ratings (ISLPR®) 2+, or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) 5.0 bands overall with minimum of 4.5 bands in any of the four modules. Students can then choose the level of proficiency they aim for depending of their needs.
The elements in each unit of competency are designed to be achieved in an integrated way with the development of English speaking, listening and pronunciation skills – and of vocabulary and grammar – supports and develops understandings of whole texts.
The course will be delivered in 26 weeks full-time (course delivery period: 20 weeks with breaks period of 6 weeks).
Intakes for 10086NAT Course in Preparation for IELTS will begin in April 2016
Graduate Diploma Programs
The AMP80215 Graduate Diploma of Agribusiness and BSB80215 Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership have been developed to give students with various undergraduate degrees a broader skill level to enhance their careers. Whether you have a degree in Agriculture, Science, Business or Arts these Graduate Diplomas designed to expand the scope of your undergraduate course and either prepare you for entrance to a new career area or entrance to a Master’s program.
Over a twelve month period our educators will give students both the academic rigour and practical, hands on training that is both current and relevant to the workplace.
Graduate Diploma students will have to have:
- Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification in related fields of study or
- Have completed a Bachelor degree in related fields of study or
- Have completed school equivalent to Australian year 12 and five years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise.
- If an international student be able to demonstrate proficiency in English language equivalent to IELTS 6.0 (overall) to undertake this course.
Intakes for our Graduate Diplomas being accepted for Semester 2, 2016.
For more information see the course section on our webpage or contact Victoria on email@example.com.