Close this search box.

Domestic Students

Studying as a Domestic Student with Ironwood Institute

If you are an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or hold an Australian Permanent Resident (PR) visa, you are classified as a Domestic Student. Other certain types of visa holders may be also eligible for Domestic Student fees. If you are not sure, please email your visa category to admissions@ironwood.edu.au and our admissions team will advise you accordingly.

Ironwood has established strong connections with industry and higher education institutions in Australia to offer an ideal platform for our students to plan their careers, from gaining hands-on skills to leading organisations.

The training we deliver can help our students to get their first job, go onto further study and or upgrade skills to advance their career.

With a dedication to academic excellence and commitment to providing a great learning environment, our students can undertake Horticulture, Agribusiness, Business, Leadership and Management and Marketing and Communications courses.

Ironwood has grown steadily in the last decade since its inception. We endeavour to provide our students with state-of-the-art training facilities and highly qualified and experienced staff to ensure our students have a rewarding educational experience.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.