The rate of internationalization is growing rapidly, and Ironwood Institute seeks to make the most of the possibilities this presents by forming global partnerships and fostering relationships with other institutions around the world.
In the globalized society we live in, international collaboration programs help by providing students with the ability to study, work, and travel in an international capacity.
Ironwood partnerships provide a huge number of opportunities for students and staff alike. Along with research opportunities and cultural awareness, Ironwood also offer international experiences, including study abroad programs and staff exchanges.
Ironwood is always open to develop links under the principles of mutual understanding, mutual benefits, common interest, shared goals and mutually complementary activities. Ironwood is always exploring opportunities to cooperate and collaborate on projects in training, education and other activities that further the aims and objectives of international collaboration.
Ironwood has formal Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the following Institutions:
- Bogor Agricultural University, Indonesia
- Institut Pemerintahan Dalam Negeri (IPDN), Indonesia
- Tarakanita, Indonesia
- University Suryakancana, Indonesia
- Universitas Islam Balitar, Indonesia
- Chandigarh University India
- International Horticulture Innovation and Training Center India
- Vivekanandha Educational Institutions for Women India
- Uday Skills, India
- Thanthai Roever Institute of Agriculture and Rural Development India