University of Adelaide
Packaging with the University of Adelaide
* While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the information, students are advised to seek confirmation with the University of Adelaide before making any decisions.
About the Master of Global Food and Agricultural Business
The Master of Global Food and Agricultural Business provides the necessary conceptual and practical skills to solve global challenges and start a rich career in food and agriculture-related industries. The program opens up a wide number of possible career paths, including government departments, research centres, international funding agencies, food retailers, financial agencies, agricultural consultancy services, and non-government organisations.
Master of Global Food and Agricultural Business at the University of Adelaide
Study Agribusiness in Adelaide
Study Adelaide has started a launch page on studying Agribusiness in South Australia, highlighting Ironwood Institute and the University of Adelaide.
The page covers
* Adelaide as the premium food and wine capital of Australia
* Where you can study agribusiness in Adelaide
* Why Adelaide is a great place to study agribusiness
* Agribusiness companies in Adelaide
* Careers in agribusiness
* Agribusiness student case studies
So to learn more about why studying agribusiness in Adelaide is a great career choice go to https://studyadelaide.com/en/career-pathways/industry-strengths/food-agribusiness
About the University of Adelaide
The University of Adelaide is based in Adelaide only a walking distance from Ironwood Institute belongs to Group of Eight and is among the world’s top 1% of universities and has a glorious academic record of 140 years with five Nobel Laureates and over 100 Rhodes Scholars.