Ironwood Institute Global Citizen Scholarships
What you’ll receive
- 30% of the tuition fee
No separate application is required for the scholarship. Instead, it is automatically assessed after you submit your application for an offer letter for an eligible course at Ironwood Institute.
Terms and Conditions of Scholarships
- Applicant must apply to commence study in 2023 for a course with Ironwood Institute.
- Applicants must meet the Institute’s academic and English language entry requirements for their chosen course.
- Applicant must be classified as an international student fee-paying.
- Applicant must not hold another Australian or government sponsorship agency scholarship.
- The scholarship is only awarded for the first year of study and is deducted from gross tuition fees upon enrolment. The scholarship cannot be used in lieu of any required deposit.
- The scholarship is neither transferable for cash nor refundable and cannot be transferred to another person, semester, course, or year.
What happens next?
If the application is successful, we’ll notify the applicant by email confirming the scholarship details.
Your offer letter will detail the scholarship.
Applicants will be considered as part of their course admissions process. There is no additional application process.
The scholarship is conditional on the student maintaining satisfactory progress in the course (pass average).
Recipients are expected to become active members of the student body and accept to provide information, and testimonials and be featured in Ironwood Institute promotional materials.
Scholarships are subject to the student’s satisfactory academic progress and continued course enrollment. If these conditions are not met, Scholarships may be suspended or terminated.
As long as the criteria are met, the scholarship amount will be deducted from tuition fees at the commencement of each session.
No, this scholarship is exclusive to 2023 commencing students.
Yes, if you fail to meet the criteria for your scholarship.
Termination of a scholarship will occur if the recipient is excluded from their course, withdraws or cancels their enrolment, or fails to maintain satisfactory grades over a prolonged period. Scholarships will also be terminated if the recipient transfers to another university or place of study.
For this particular scholarship, an Approved Leave of Absence may cause the scholarship’s termination. Please check with your Admissions for more information.
You will need to accept your offer of study at the Institute. You may still be required to meet GTE (Genuine Temporary Entrant) criteria, including financial capacity, and must make the appropriate fee deposit to the Institute to receive an e-COE.
The Institute will award as many scholarships as possible, with the intent to reward every eligible student.
Will I be considered a commencing student if I transfer from another Ironwood Institute course or apply with advanced standing?
You may be eligible. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation.
You may be required to participate in a number of activities/tasks to promote Ironwood Institute to the wider community:
- Provide photographs of your experience to the Marketing Team for use in promotional and marketing items.
- Submit an article about your experience to internal and external media groups.
- Speak to internal and external media for interview purposes.
- Post photos and/or updates through various Ironwood Institute social media pages.
- You will also be required to sign a media release allowing your photos and images of you to be used for promotional and marketing purposes.