How to Apply
Once you have decided to apply for a qualification you will need to complete an enrolment form.
Check you meet:
- Minimum Age Requirement (18 years)
- Any pre-requisite academic requirements if any
- Language, Literacy, and Numeracy (LLN) requirements
Complete the online enrolment form, and upload details of:
- Colour copy of Passport or Driver’s Licence. (Proof of ID+ residency)– If a passport is provided please provide a copy of a bank statement or utility bill issued within the last 6 months showing your current residential address.
- Colour copy of either: current green Medicare card; Birth Certificate; current Australian passport; current New Zealand passport; or Australian citizenship certificate. (Proof of citizenship)
- Colour copy of Certificates and Statement Results for any previously attained or partially completed qualifications completed in or recognised in Australia.
Before you submit your application it is important that you provide all the above-required documents. Without these, we are unable to process your application.
Your enrolment will be assessed on the information you have provided. Upon receiving all paperwork and supporting evidence a formal assessment of your eligibility for government funding and suitability for the qualification is conducted. You will be notified by an enrolments officer of the status of this application once your eligibility has been assessed.
Please note that we are unable to finalise your enrolment until all required information and supporting evidence have been provided.
Ironwood Institute assesses the enrolment application. When deemed a successful enrolment application, the student will be issued a Letter of Offer to study with Ironwood. The student reads and accepts the conditions outlined in the Letter of Offer. Student fees are finalised – payment established.
If your enrolment application is accepted, you will receive a welcome email with a Confirmation of Enrolment attached, confirming acceptance into the qualification. It is important to check your junk or spam folder as this email can end up here sometimes. If not received, please contact our Admissions team on 08 8227 0300 during business hours. Your Trainer Assessor will contact you to undertake an induction and commence the learning program.
Please note that while Ironwood makes every opportunity to support each student throughout their study to achieve their qualification, successful completion of the qualification and employment outcomes are the responsibility of the student.